Saturday, October 30, 2010

GREAT day

Olivia had a busy day today. First we went to Captain Carl's Sea Creatures at Outside the Box (www.otbee.com) where Olivia got to touch various different sea creatures including a baby shark.  I was so proud of her because she actually reached out to touch many of the different creatures with minimal prodding from me. Of course, after she would touch each one, especially the slimy ones, she would turn into me for some hugs (not that I mind).

Then, we went to one of my oldest friends daughter's birthday party who turned two this past week. Olivia had so much fun playing with new toys and hanging out in the bounce house.  She even showed off some of her new signs that she has been learning. Olivia was even fighting (ha-ha) with L over a toy and held her ground. It was kind of nice to see. We didn't want to leave.

I was so proud of her today, but the best moment was when her and daddy were playing peek-a-boo and daddy was pulling his shirt up over his head. She was pulling it down from his face and laughing.  Then he pulled her PJ's over her head, said where's Olivia and she pulled it down.  Then, she pulled her PJ's over her head and pulled it down.  It was so great because she took the initiative to do that.  I was SO proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment