Happiness. Where is it? Well it can be found in the soul of a child with Down syndrome. Of all of Olivia's positive traits and she has many, happiness just seems to exude from that girl. She is really crawling around the house now and she is so happy with herself. She giggles and laughs and thinks it is so funny. I love watching her joy. There is just NOTHING better. Tonight we went to a Christmas tree lighting and it was COLD outside (okay - cold for us in Los Angeles at 50 degrees). It took forever for them to light the tree as they had some show going on that we couldn't see due to the large crowd. Olivia didn't complain or fuss once. She was happy. She was kicking her feet and making happy sounds. Hubby and I, on the other hand, were crabby because we were cold!
Lastly she has been pulling to stand on everything including me. I'm her favorite climbing toy. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment