Sunday, December 12, 2010

Life with a Toddler

Lately Olivia has been ALL over the house.  It is so fun to watch her play. She loves to chase her ball around.  She will either bat it with her hands or with her feet. Nothing makes me happier than to hear her happy sounds and laughter.

She also LOVES the bath.  She kicks her little feet in there like CRAZY! Today, I got a call from one of my girlfriends while she was in the bathtub and while on the phone (because while I was watching her I wasn't paying total attention to her) she decided to stand up in the bathtub and climb out onto my lap.  Holy cow!!! She is really getting to be quite a big girl these days.

Today when Olivia and I were at church and I was waiting for Jim to come and get us, Olivia was sitting on my lap.  She was being SO cute. Looking into my eyes and smiling. I thought I was going to melt. I swear I NEVER knew how much love I could feel for a child. Sometimes I wonder if BECAUSE she has Down syndrome I love her more. Her hugs are the best and today she must have hugged me at least 50 times!! I truly don't know too many typical children that do that! Love this baby girl so much and want her to have the best life possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment